Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14th of Feb.

What a nice day, in a way that had nothing to do with old St Val. I started packing my office area for the move. Toasted baked beans and cheese sandwich for lunch. First study with bible study group, and I love my group. Nachos for dinner and I love nachos.

And my lovely flatmate was paid for babysitting with the currency of Zumbo, so we rewatched New Girl with the wedding and the slow chicken dance ending and feasted on some kind of caramel sponge with a filling and a chocolate pavlova which had a chewy marshmallow-like filling but an unfortunately disgusting fake pear on top with a clove stalk, and I accidentally ate the clove. Pyeh pyehghhhyeh. I will probably never go to Zumbo but it makes me happy to even see those overpriced goodies in the house.




The best thing that was actually Valentine's Day related was that Noisetrade has a Facebook sampler of indie love songs. And I had a vicarious joy watching men walking around in the evening with bunches of flowers.

No comments: