Monday, November 28, 2011

A Splendid Summer Picnic.

This is a party in a park, hosted my my friend on the weekend. She was "inspired" by my elaborate birthday picnic this year, where I went to great lengths to fancy up a picnic by bringing lace tablecloths to cover the picnic blankets, and made cloth napkins, and baked bread, and brought along proper crockery. She went about 1000% more amazing than that, sewing about 40 metres of gorgeous vintage-style bunting, arranging a literal feast and seating everyone with proper table settings (my lace tablecloths made a special appearance!). She got a lot of ideas from Pinterest. It was fabulous, like a really casual funky wedding lunch. It was a very one-off event, and the effort she put in made it very special. I do not exaggerate when I call it 'splendid'! Here are some photos.




No comments: