Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Haircut and travelling.


Had one night in Goulburn by myself, which I filled with another lovely walk, and listening to an audiobook in the sunroom.


I decided I would get the long anticipated Autumn Haircut, so here is the before and after shots. I walked into town first thing in the morning and got an appointment at the second place I tried. I'm happy with the cut and if it's not too hard to maintain I might keep it short for a whole year!



Then I walked on to the Argyle book emporium and asked for some old detective books, I bought 3. I'm into this one which I bought because of Percy. So far one parrot has been murdered but 2 are still OK.


I drove to Bowral to buy earrings and stop for a hot chocolate and cake at the Elephant Boy cafe which is another book related place. I started reading a Jungle Doctor book and found a really good example of praying for a plan you want to succeed, "if our thoughts are right in this matter, help it to work out." I think that's good.




I think the drive through Kangaroo Valley is one of the most beautiful. Winding roads down and up mountains with stunning farmland.  I stopped at the Fitzroy Falls lookout for a look out.


Then I waited at Bomaderry to pick up Elsie. After lovely Goulburn and lovely Bowral, Bomaderry is pretty uninspiring, sort of industrial and drab, but these stag horn plants in the station are beautiful.


No comments: