Wednesday, May 4, 2016

ANZAC Day.

On Sunday I drove down to Goulburn and arrived for lunch with parents and Grandfather at the food court. Dad and I had sushi bento boxes, and it was Dad's first wasabi experience.

The Goulburn house is rather beautiful in places, because nobody lives in it and it's full of old furniture but stuff is being slowly removed, so it's a hipster minimalists dream house. But also sad. I always want to take a lot of photos of it when I'm there to preserve the memories.



The Autumnal weather was stunning. I went for a walk with Dad and he showed me a park I hadn't been to with a rose garden, and he found the best rose.



Oh exciting news, I'm trying chickweed ointment for my xma. It was working, but the test is, does it keep working.


This is a hilariously wrong prophecy which proves beyond all doubt that astrology is stupid.


We helped Grandfather get ready and wait for his taxi to go in the march.




No comments: