Monday, November 10, 2014

Friends, Flowers.

This is a regular five day week. Five days of ordinary work. All in a row. How boring. I suppose I have to get back into routine.

Had a pretty relaxed weekend, people (Denise +2) stayed over to go to day on the green, so I had brunch with her and JK. In the evening I took Liz to Billabongs and we watched Austenland. It was lovely to have friendy company. The significant discovery of the weekend was that after admiring the posies on Little Flowers for a while, I found a florist in Morpeth that does the same style of flowers! This is very exciting. I want to tell everyone about it but also keep it a secret so that I can surprise ppl with cute cute flowers.






Other than that, once people left it was pretty dull. But dull is good for resting. It's just a bit of a let-down after the social adrenaline. It's a bit annoying that having nothing to do feels so boring, but having something to do all the time is tiring. I think I do need to slow down a bit and savour the dull moments.

No comments: