Thursday, August 22, 2013

New shirt, new robot wires.


I bought a shirt from Sportscraft this week, on sale. When I was obsessing about buying a grey spotted shirt a few months ago I went instore to try on a standard shirt and see how the sizes run, so I could then order online. I just picked a random shirt I didn't particularly like and it wasn't my style. But then it looked really good on. But I left it and got the sensible grey one. Then I went back on the stopping shopping challenge anyway. So it was off the cards even though I kept liking it. Kept looking on the website and then they ran out of my size, and I heaved a sigh of regret and closed that chapter of my life. Then they had another sale, it was cheaper, and they had 2 in my size! So, I bought it. When you are given a second chance like that, it's a sign. I justify it by saying that I CHOSE it while I was allowed to shop, but waited until the price was right, saving money, and thus I am not breaking the no-shopping-challenge. I am so clever.

I went to the ortho today and got my second set of robot wires on and some grinding done on the bottom teeth to put some gaps in between. Bit of a headache. But I think it's a good sign that I'm on the second set of robot wires. There are only two sets! I can't have that much longer to go. I go back in October.

No comments: