Thursday, May 16, 2013

Braces update.

Short story:

:( :(

Long story:

Yesterday I saw the 3D scans of my skull and teeth. Crazy. He's finalising the treatment plan. Then they make the robot wires. If I had known I wasn't getting wires on til the middle of the year, I would have taken them off in January. Today I don't care about improvements in my bite, I just regret still wearing them.

The xray showed a giant black patch on one side of my face, which is my left sinus full to capacity. Gross. And also so weird because I don't feel any different on one side of my face and I don't have headaches or a blocked nose on one side. I never knew. But that's another thing I'm going to have to chase up.

In other news, I've been watching the biggest loser this week because I love a makeover. But there was also a 5 way tug-of-war. Wow, I've never seen so much human character revealed so fast. It was perfect reality TV. First of all, it was unfair because girly teams are so disadvantaged. But putting that aside... I'm pretty sure the dad on the blue team has some kind of personality disorder—the ego and the manipulation at every opportunity. The game-playing, the twists, the false hope and desperation, and the green team who continually impress. So good.
http://thebiggestloser.com.au/video.htm?movideo_m=340433&movideo_p=50950

No comments: