Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moodchange.

Last week was under-average. I was sort of anxious about nothing I could put my finger on. There was nothing going wrong with me directly, like money problems or PMS or conflict in relationships, but I was disgruntled about stuff that's wrong with the world in general, unsatisfied with things I've made and should be pleased about, and irritated in my body—dry skin, stomach rejecting rich food, headaches. And I was a little bit bitchy. Sorry, people.

The weekend was full and tiring, and it included helping one of my brides try on dresses, a trip to Blacktown, buying half price shoes from Colorado, drinking port, picking avocados, crochet, and flower craft. (Will show you flower craft soon. I'm obsessed with making flowers from things.) Pretty wrecked from it (bridal shops are so dehydrating), but my mood has recovered a lot.

I have a very lovely weekend to look forward to! Going to Maitland as a tourist with friends, staying with my parents in the 3 empty bedrooms they now host. Will hopefully take nice photos of Morpeth, maybe go to my old workplace Tocal homestead, or Hunter Valley Gardens. Slow-paced self indulgence. Anticipation is a great improver of mood, I find.

No comments: