Monday, April 11, 2011

No craft for the rest of April?

I just need to get through the month. I just need to do a load of washing, for starters. I have no clean hankies and I'm as snotty as I can be without actually having a cold.

Observation: I don't like it when I'm busy, even when all the things are good things. All the individual parts are fun, but the sum of them is stressful. So I'm not in the mood for creativity.

Also, my camera is still lost. I really want to cut up a skirt, but without a 'before' photo it won't be as satisfying to blog.

But, I do have some craft potential to enjoy anticipating. I'm going to buy a crochet hook and some wool and learn granny squares. Partly because I want Kim at church to teach me: skill sharing is such a community-building thing. That might be the bright point of my week. Don't disappoint me, Lincraft.

No comments: