Sunday, February 26, 2017

January flashback.

I didn't realise I forgot to blog January!

OK. Here is something I've accomplished. My budget breakdown as per the Barefoot Investor bucket system. I've got different cards for spending different things, and I've set up better savings accounts, and basically I know what I'm doing a bit better.




I didn't manage to fit in my visit to Mudgee last year, but I arranged a couple of days visit between new year and summer school, which was wonderful. The Peggs make me feel welcome, and we locked in 2017 visit for October so that it doesn't fall off the radar again.



I went on a bike ride with the family around the country lanes and cemetary, it was the first time I have been on a bike in many years.


I enjoyed playing this game with the family, it's a quick easy spacial game called Battlesheep. I also did a refresher lesson in crochet to the oldest boy.

So then on to summer school! Which was great this year. I enjoyed it the most out of recent summer schools. The weather was good, warm and sunny. I had no energy crash or mood slump. The talks from William Taylor were excellent.

A lot of MEC people were there, past and present.



It was hot and sticky. Also there was a new mixing desk in the vision area.

Then it was back to Maitland for Maitland Alive. I took Thursday off to do Cafe Connect - I played piano, and took table cloths home to wash. It was great to see the program too, it's got a good buzz.


Having team members over for showers is always a highlight, and we watched vampire diaries, which is addictive. That show has so much plot. 

I was impressed with my own cooking, for the night I made dinner for the team I did bruschetta with basil and tomatos from my garden. It was perfect for the hot weather.


Here is an office photo. These are the people I share CC6 Centre for Excellence with.


I've been doing daily Quiet Times, and using this app has really helped with praying. I love it.


I've been reading through my pile of borrowed books so that I can return them and get them out of my house. It's good to have time to read.


Had another couple of swims at the Bogey Hole. This visit was with Liz from work. It was much nicer because the surf was high and it washed the pool clean and was fresh and aerated.


No comments: