Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter photos.

I shall simply photo-journal the recent going's on.

I am planning on buying these boots.


 Percy's former owners came over for dinner. I cooked this thing that was actually delicious, I would call it "Moroccan" because it was warmly spicy and it had beef and chickpeas in it.


I made bread but forgot the salt, so I used some of it for french toast, and it was really good. I've never done french toast well before.


My peas continue to grow!



George came to visit one night at Easter and brought some hot cross bun dough with her, which impressed me no end. We did Jillian and then baked them and ate one. The freshest bun ever. Still eating them half a week later and they are still good, just need to warm them up and add lots of butter.


This is what we had for breakfast/lunch at 2.30 on a rainy afternoon in Morpeth. It is in my top 3 breakfasts in Maitland. Ham, fancy cheese, hollandaise, mustard.


This is the number of granny squares I have made in the last few years. Time to finish it off I think.


These are some cheap little trellises I got from Aldie to grow the sweet peas outside my bedroom window.


No comments: