Thursday, March 27, 2014

Second week.


Took a photo at work because I forgot my keys so I went for a walk to find the swimming pool or a cleaner w keys. Still haven't seen the pool yet.

I feel like I have nothing to blog. My life is now unbloggable? 

Tocal is a really nice place to work, I'm super lucky. They are friendly. There is a group of ladies who walk around the property a bit in lunch break, I join them often. I call it the parasol club because they carry umbrellas for sun protection. Sometimes I wear my special hat and it is much admired. Yesterday was my birthday and although it was a little dull compared to the fun at mm on a birthday my boss did mark it, told ppl and put a candle in some leftover morning tea and that was nice.

I am digging into Ebook production. Trying to turn out some early results so that they can see my skills and feel validated about hiring me. I will be a world expert on bees pretty soon.

I'm pretty comfortable living with my parents. I'm starting to look at a place to buy, because it's affordable here and also I earn more. This is exciting, but I think I still want to live with a housemate. However all the single women are buying their own place so sharing is less likely. Can't have everything can you! 

There is also a boarder living here. Which is interesting. He's an unlikeable teenager who is silent and secretive and hard to understand. On the other hand he is clean and quiet. It's an uncertain situation . 
 
Swam here on the weekend, came back today but the pool is empty. 


I'm very glad I organised a party for this Saturday. When I was feeling a tiny bit lonely and uncelebrated yesterday I remembered I'd be seeing 50 lovely people very soon! I also loved the nice things on my Facebook wall. So turning 30 has been mix of weird and underwhelming and ok really.  

No comments: