Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas.

I don't have a lot to say, just a bunch of photos to record what has been going on. Had a lovely catchup with JK, over a Ent Book seafood platter.


This is my Christmas tree.


This is JK making dutch pancakes. JK spent Christmas Day with me and my family which was very enjoyable. And we did some crochet on Boxing Day, and ate these then.


This is a family tradition, Binfire, plus friends.


My jurlique cage order!


When I had visitors over and realised I REALLY should get a table.


When my TV broke.


$10 pizzas with so much toppings at Merewether beach, and then Movenpick with Ent Book vouchers at Honeysuckle, with JK, M+C.


Just a delightful time with friends and my family.

Today... Gotta apply for my job before I go to Summer School I think. Feeling a wee bit anxious about life and what I'm planning to do next year around getting this job. I thought it would be an easier year, I'd just settle into a new rut, but not really. I guess life is too short for comfortable ruts anyway, I know I need to be out of my comfort zone sometimes, but I hate the nerves. Trusting God and not worrying is a constant challenge.

No comments: